VISA TO COLOMBIA
General instructions for submitting a visa application:
1. Have a valid passport or travel document, in good condition and with free space for visas.
2. Fill out the electronic visa application form.
3. All required documents, other than identity documents or travel documents, must have an issue date not later than three months from the date of application registration.
4. All documents from abroad must have apostille or legalization and official translation into Spanish when it is not in this language. The official translation must be legalized or apostilled according to the case.
5. In the event of requiring submittal of bank statements, these may be without apostille or legalization and without translation into Spanish, if the content can be clearly established by the visa officer.
6. If the filing of criminal records is required, when the application for this visa is submitted to a Colombian consulate based in the country of origin of the foreigner, the criminal background certification according to the established procedures in that country will be sufficient. When the application is submitted to the Internal Visa and Immigration Working Group, it can include the criminal records certified by the consulate of the country of origin accredited in Colombia or apostilled and legalized as the case may be.
For complete information, click here https://www.cancilleria.gov.co/en/procedures_services/visa/requirements
This website, www.underratedadventures.com, does not have anything to do with the actual visa process application and does not require any payment. You should do the actual transaction with the embassy and the other duly commissioned entities facilitating the process. Nobody from https://www.underratedadventures.com is authorized to collect payment or any form of solicitation. Always observe proper safety measures online and avoid falling prey to any online scams.